There are many reasons why Lodder Bonsai is an ideal partner – here are just a few.
- Product Range: We are known for our extensive product range of indoor, outdoor bonsai as well as garden bonsai. We carry more than 50 varieties of trees and have one of the largest ranges in Europe. We travel frequently to the Far East (Japan, Taiwan, China, Korea and Indonesia) to look for bonsai that will best fit our markets and climate needs. Some bonsai are imported in large quantities while others are hand crafted and one-of-a kind.
- Quality: We only work with trusted suppliers in Asia and regularly visit their nurseries to hand select the bonsai for import to our company. Over the years we have developed strong relationships with these suppliers who understand our quality demands.
- Volume: The nursery covers an area of 16,000 m² and has been designed especially for the cultivation of bonsai and the related logistics. We carry large quantities of the most popular bonsai varieties so that we are able to meet the volume requirements of both large retailers as well as specialized bonsai dealers and shops.
- Short lead times: We are centrally located in the Netherlands and have a comprehensive logistic network allowing us to deliver with short lead times. We make daily deliveries to the Dutch auction market (FloraHolland) so that orders can quickly reach customers around the world.
- Expertise in Import/Export: At Lodder Bonsai we have extensive knowledge on the phytosanitary rules and regulations of trade. We have a wide distribution network using internationally trusted partners to get you your bonsai when you need it. We can arrange for all documentation such as phytosanitary declarations, so that you can receive bonsai in your country trouble free. We have customers in over 20 countries including non-EU countries. (e.g UAE, Switzerland, Norway, Ukraine)
- Certification: Lodder Bonsai is certified by MPS
Lodder Bonsai is appointed as a Cooperation Center Partner by the prestigious World Bonsai Friendship Federation (WBFF).